Swimming & Diving Set For Green & White/Alumnae Meet
North Texas to host intrasquad event for 11th time
DENTON - The North Texas Swimming & Diving team will be back in action this weekend when it hosts the Green & White/Alumnae meet for the 11th time. The event will start at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 11, from the Pohl Recreation Center.
After taking first place at the North Texas Relays two weeks ago, the current Mean Green athletes will go head-to-head with program alumnae at Saturday's event.
To see a roster and schedule of events for this weekend's meet, click here.
- The White team holds the all-time advantage in the intrasquad showdown, winning six of the 10 meets in program history
- In last year's Green & White meet, Krista Rossum placed first in the 1000 freestyle and 200 breaststroke
- Alumnae will be swimming in lanes 2 and 7
This Weekend Around C-USA:
- Marshall: hosting the West Virginia Games (Oct. 10-11)
- Old Dominion: at UNT-Wilmington/Richmond (Oct. 10-11)
- Rice: vs. Incarnate Word (Oct. 10)
- Western Kentucky: vs. Delta State (Oct. 11)