North Texas 75, Troy 61
Troy Trojans (2-26, 1-15 Sun Belt), North Texas Mean Green (15-15, 7-9 Sun Belt)
March 3, 2012
Hot Springs, Ark.
Next Game: The Mean Green will face East No. 2 seed Florida Atlantic in the Quarterfinals of the Sun Belt Championships at 2:45 p.m. Sunday on the Convention Center Court.
-Started the game on an 8-0 run.
-Scored 39 points in the first half, bettering the total output of last game (36 pts. In loss at Denver) and matching the total output of the game before (39 pts. in loss at UALR)
- NT is now 3-0 in neutral sites this season
- Dished out a season-high 19 assists
-Turned the ball over a mere eight times, a season low
- Recorded the largest victory (14 pts.) in a Sun Belt Tournament game since March 4, 2002.
- Notched its second win in Hot Springs, Ark.
- Had four members of the team in double-figures scoring after not having one in the last two games
- Scored 10 points in the first half, matching her previous season-high of 10. She finished with a season-best 12 points in the game.
- Hauled in a career-high seven rebounds
-Moved into a tie for ninth in single season history with two three-pointers in the game. She now has 42 on the year.
- Played for the first time since Jan. 28 against Arkansas State
-Collected five points and seven boards
- Scored in double-figures for the 20th time this season with 13 points in the game.