Mean Green Club members enjoy the best seats at Apogee Stadium and The Super Pit, the most convenient parking privileges, special gifts and access to exclusive hospitality areas.
With eight membership levels from which to choose, there's a place for everyone to participate in the Mean Green Club and make a difference in the lives of the 350 student-athletes at North Texas.
Priority Points provide North Texas Athletics with the most objective, fair way to reward Mean Green fans for their loyalty and support. These points give fans access to the best seating and parking options available and are the basis for ticket allocation for bowl games and NCAA tournament appearances. Priority Points are accrued in six different ways:
- 1 point for every $100 of historical giving to the Mean Green Club*
- 1 point for every $100 of historical giving to an Athletics Capital Campaign*
- 2 points for every consecutive year of Mean Green Club membership*
- 2 points for every consecutive year of Lettermen's Association dues*
- 2 points for every consecutive year of season tickets purchased per sport*
(Includes football, men's and women's nasketball and the Mean Green Sports Pass) *Since 2003
Scenario: Scrappy Eagle is a five-year member of the Mean Green Club at the Victory Circle level and has had season tickets for football and men's and women's basketball for those five years. Scrappy Eagle has 65 priority points. ($500 = 5 points x 5 years) + (season football tickets = 2 points, season men's basketball tickets = 2 points, season women's basketball tickets = 2 points x 5 years) = 65 points.