NT Ticket Office Offering Incentives For Bowl Tickets
Tickets Available Immediately After North Texas Learns Its Bowl Destination
DENTON - If the Mean Green are selected to a bowl game, the North Texas Ticket Office will offer special incentives for fans to purchase bowl tickets through North Texas rather than outside vendors.
North Texas will learn its bowl destination Sunday, and tickets for the game will go on sale immediately after the announcement is made.
Tickets purchased through the North Texas Ticket Office have benefits that tickets purchased from other vendors do not:
- Free FedEx shipping on request for tickets purchased 10 days or more before the date of the game.
- Extensive will-call ticket pickup. North Texas will set up will-call at the Ticket Office at Apogee Stadium, at Mean Green men’s and women’s basketball games, and in the lobby of the team hotel in the days leading up to the game.
- Extra dollars to support UNT student-athletes. North Texas does not benefit from tickets purchased through other ticket outlets, including the venue or the bowl game.
- Free admission to the pre-game tailgate.
The athletic department is planning special events prior to the game, including a tailgate on the day of the game. North Texas had a large turnout for its Heart of Dallas pre-game tailgate, which included music, breakfast, drinks, appearances by the North Texas Dancers and Scrappy, and activities for kids.
The North Texas Ticket Office will be open Sunday, Dec. 4, from the time the bowl decision is revealed until 5 p.m., and will have temporary extended hours leading up to the game. The Ticket Office will be open Monday, Dec. 5, through Friday, Dec. 9, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Additional temporary extended hours will be announced after the date of the bowl game is known.
Tickets can be purchased:
- Online. The link will be posted on MeanGreenSports.com on Sunday.
- In person at the Ticket Office, located next to Gate 2 at Apogee Stadium.
- By phone at 940-565-2527 or 800-868-2366. The Ticket Office is adding personnel and phones to handle calls.
Tickets will be on sale to Mean Green Club members and to the general public beginning Sunday afternoon. However, Mean Green Club members will have priority in seating assignments for tickets purchased from Sunday, Dec. 4, until 10 days before the game.
Only orders received by 10 days before the game will be considered in Mean Green Club Priority seating. While there is no limit as to the number of tickets fans can purchase, there is a limit on the number of tickets that will be considered in priority seating assignments. Apogee Stadium suite holders can purchase a maximum of 20 tickets that will be considered in priority seating. All other fans can purchase up to eight tickets that will be considered in priority seating.
Any tickets above these limits will be assigned after the priority allotment, and any tickets purchased after 10 days prior to the game will be assigned on a first-purchased, first-served basis.