Notes From Fall Practice #6
Fall Practice #6 Photos
The North Texas football team continued fall camp this afternoon at the North Texas Athletics Facility. Practice number six lasted around two and a half hours, which has been the norm for the Mean Green thus far through camp. Two-a-days begin on Friday morning at 8:15 a.m. also at the AC and then continue at 4 p.m. at the same spot. The morning practice will feature the third straight practice of full pads, before going with just shoulder pads and helmets in the afternoon.
- Attire: The Mean Green brought out the pads again on Thursday, something both the team and coaches were excited to do.
- At 6:30 p.m. this evening, North Texas Football was exactly three weeks from their first game with Ball State. That game will take place from the campus of Ball State in Muncie, Indiana and will be televised nationally on ESPNU.
- Catch of the Day: Sam Roberson hauled in a finger tip catch on a deep route in defended drills.
- Defensive Play of the Day: Adyran Adams jumped a bubble screen early during 11-on-11 drills and took it to the house.
- Both sides of the ball had their moments in Thursday afternoon's practice, but the offense seemed to step it up late and overtake the defense for Thursday's best squad.