Second Annual Touchdown 5K Run Is Set For August 21
DENTON, Texas -The second annual North Texas Touchdown Run is set for Saturday, August 21 at 8 a.m. at Fouts Field. The Mean Green will hold a 5K run and a one-mile fun run in conjunction with its Kickoff Cookout.
The second annual Touchdown Run will take place at Gate 1 at Fouts Field on the campus of the University of North Texas. This year's course will be run throughout the campus of the University of North Texas. This is different from last year's course due to the new football stadium construction at the Mean Green Village.
Registration is $25 and includes chip timing, a t-shirt and a pancake breakfast by Extreme Cuisine Catering.
$25 - Online register by August 20th
$30 - On Race Day
Chip Timing will be free - just select it when registering
$15 - 1 Mile Fun Run (no chip timing)
Registration includes a t-shirt and a Pancake and Fruit breakfast brought to you by Extreme Cuisine Catering.
To Register, visit www.NorthTexasTouchdown5K.com
- 6:30 am - Registration and Check-in
- 8:00 am - 5K Race
- 8:30 am - Complimentary Breakfast brought to you by Extreme Cuisine Catering (runners will receive vouchers for their complimentary breakfast)
- 8:30 am - Various business's from Denton will be on hand for you to sample their food
- 9:00 am - 1 Mile Family Fun Run
- 9:00 am - North Texas Football Scrimmage at Fouts Field (open to the public)
- 9:30 am - Awards Ceremony
- 9:30 am - North Texas Cheerleaders, Dancers, Scrappy and Student Athletes will be on hand to visit with fans.
- 11:00 am - North Texas Football Team will sign autographs.
For more information, visit www.NorthTexasTouchdown5K.com or call Jamie Adams at 940-369-7169