Football Summer Youth Camp Scheduled For June 5-6.
Non-Contact Camp Open To Kids Entering 1st-8th Grades
DENTON - North Texas football will hold its 2017 Summer Youth Camp June 5-6. This non-contact day camp is open to kids entering 1st-8th grades and is designed to teach the basic fundamentals of football at each position.
Campers will be coached by North Texas football coaches and players. A t-shirt and lunch is included in camp cost. Campers will also have an opportunity to take a picture in a UNT jersey, gain inside access to a closed fall camp practice and have access to discounted tickets for a Mean Green home game.
Summer Youth Camp Schedule:
- 8 - 9 a.m.: registration/check-in (Gate 2 - Apogee Stadium)
- 9 - 11:30 a.m.: practice #1
- 11:30 - 12:30 p.m.: lunch and hydrate
- 12:30 - 3 p.m.: practice #2 / Mean Green ball
- 3 p.m.: check out (practice fields)