North Texas is offering fans an opportunity to double their football season tickets for free or have two club-level seats to a game during the 2013 season.
When fans renew their football season tickets and Mean Green Club donation (if applicable) in full, they will automatically be entered in the Early Renewal Sweepstakes. Beginning Thursday, April 25, the ticket office will select one winner each day until the renewal deadline until on May 1. The winner on April 25 will have the ability to select the prize of their choice from the following:
- Free chairbacks for the 2013 football season
- One price level seat upgrade (example: upgrade four lower end zone seats to four reserved sideline seats)
- Double the number of season tickets on your account (maximum of four seats prior to doubling)
- Two club-level seats for one game
- Two sideline passes for one game
The winner selected each day following will be able to select from the remaining prizes until the final prize is awarded on May 1. The earlier fans renew, the more chances to win.
In addition to the Early Renewal Sweepstakes, North Texas football season ticket holders have the opportunity to help grow the Mean Green program, enhance the gameday environment and win prizes by referring friends and family. Here's how it works:
- Visit Mean Green Fan Referrals to enter the name, email address and phone numbers of friends and family you would like to refer
- Each person you refer will be called by the North Texas Athletic Ticket Office staff to purchase 2013 football season tickets
- If your referrals lead to 10 or more season ticket sales, you will be invited to a special closed football practice in the fall
- The top six fans, each referring at least 20 season ticket sales, will have two club-level seats to one of six North Texas home games