• After missing the first two games of the season due to injury, returned to the lineup and rushed for 74 yards on 14 carries at Iowa, the second-most rushing yards of his career
• Rushed 22 times for 136 yards at Southern Miss, the second 100-yard rushing game of his career and the most yards rushing for a North Texas player since Brandon Byrd rushed for 251 yards against Tulsa in 2013
• Rushed 17 times for a career-high 138 yards at Marshall, his second 100-yard rushing game of the season and the third of his career
• Eclipsed the 100-yard rushing mark for the second consecutive game, the third time of the season, rushing 22 times for 127 yards and a touchdown, his first touchdown of the season
• Along with quarterback DaMarcus Smith, made history, becoming the first quarterback and running back combination in school history to rush for 100 or more yards in the same game
• The season's third leading rusher for the Mean Green with 224 yards on 50 attempts and one touchdown
• Also caught five passes for 41 yards and a touchdown in 2014
• Rushed for a career high and led the team with 19 carries for 105 yards in season finale vs. UTSA
• Scored two touchdowns vs. UTEP, one on a two-yard run, the other on a 29-yard catch
• Was North Texas' second-leading rusher against SMU, rushing 14 times for 57 yards
• Was named an AP Class 2A first-team all-state selection as a senior after rushing for 2,749 yards and 36 touchdowns
• Aaveraged 8.9 yards a carry in 2013 as he was named the District 11-2A MVP
• Named to the ETSN.fm East Texas Super Team first-team
• As a junior, Wilson rushed for 2,329 yards and 26 touchdowns and averaged 8.4 yards a carry.
• Named an AP Class 2A second-team all-state selection as a junior
• In two seasons, Wilson rushed for more than 5,000 yards, finishing with 5,078 yards and 59 touchdowns.