• Played in each of the last 10 games for the Mean Green after missing the first two games due to injury, starting seven games at running back
• Led the team in rushing, rushing 155 times for 830 yards, topping 1,000 yards rushing for his career
• Had three 100-yard rushing games, giving him four for his career, including a career-high 138 yards on 17 carries against Marshall
• Also rushed for 136 yards on 22 carries against Southern Miss and 127 yards on 22 carries against UTSA
• Along with quarterback DaMarcus Smith, made history, becoming the first quarterback and running back combination in school history to rush for 100 or more yards in the same game against UTSA
• Rushed for a six-yard touchdown against UTSA, his lone touchdown score of the season.
• Was also the team’s leader in all-purpose yards, accounting for 1,180 all-purpose yards, which includes 12 receptions for 71 yards and 279 kickoff return yards on 12 kickoff returns
• The season's third leading rusher for the Mean Green with 224 yards on 50 attempts and one touchdown
• Also caught five passes for 41 yards and a touchdown in 2014
• Rushed for a career high and led the team with 19 carries for 105 yards in season finale vs. UTSA
• Scored two touchdowns vs. UTEP, one on a two-yard run, the other on a 29-yard catch
• Was North Texas' second-leading rusher against SMU, rushing 14 times for 57 yards
• Was named an AP Class 2A first-team all-state selection as a senior after rushing for 2,749 yards and 36 touchdowns
• Aaveraged 8.9 yards a carry in 2013 as he was named the District 11-2A MVP
• Named to the ETSN.fm East Texas Super Team first-team
• As a junior, Wilson rushed for 2,329 yards and 26 touchdowns and averaged 8.4 yards a carry.
• Named an AP Class 2A second-team all-state selection as a junior
• In two seasons, Wilson rushed for more than 5,000 yards, finishing with 5,078 yards and 59 touchdowns.