Sophomore Ja’Michael Brown Scored 11 Points
Mean Green Face Red-Hot Bulldogs On Jan. 21
Graduate Student Derail Green Scored Season-High 17 Points
North Texas Looking For First Conference Victory
Junior Forward Shane Temara Scored A Career-High 17 Points
• Has played in eight games, starting seven
• Scored a season-high 20 points against Niagara
• Dished out a season-best seven assists against Delaware State
• Has earned four or more assists in six games
• Has scored in double figures in four games
North Texas 2015-16
• Started all 32 games, the only player on the team to do so.
• Has scored in double figures in 26 of 32 games, including a stretch of eight consecutive games in double figures and five 20-point games.
• Became the 39th member of the 400-point season club (471) joining his teammates (Mean Three) - Jeremy Combs and Deckie Johnson.
• Second on the team in scoring at 14.7 points per game and led the team in total points (471).
• Finished with 118 assists on the season and was two shy of 10th best single-season mark in school history.
• Second on the team in field goals (164), third in three pointers (38), second in free throws (105) and second in free throw percentage (76.1) off 105 for 138.
• Scored a career-high 25 points on 10-of-16 shooting at Southern Illinois.
• Also scored 20 points at Creighton.
• Scored 17 points and grabbed a career-high six rebounds and dished out a career-high nine assists at UTEP.
• Led the team with 23 points and dished out seven assists against Western Kentucky.
• Scored 20 points with four assists and hit a half-court buzzer-beating three pointer to end the half at Middle Tennessee.
• Finished with 23 points, dished out five assists on the road at Rice.
• Poured in 19 points with four assists and a perfect eight of eight from the free throw line against Southern Miss.
• First NT player to dish out 100 or more assists since Chris Jones in 2013-14.
North Texas 2014-15
• Sat out the season due to NCAA transfer rules.
• Played 39 games for Texas A&M over the last two seasons and earned 25 starts.
• Poured in 6.3 points and 1.8 assists per game while shooting 37.1 percent from three-point range for the Aggies.
• Solid freshman campaign - ranked 5th at Texas A&M with 6.2 points per game. Averaged 26.2 minutes, with action in every game.
• Also tallied 2.3 boards and 1.9 assists per game as a frosh.
• Scored a season-high 15 points on four occasions.
• Racked up a season-best six assists in two games.
• In all, Reece had 10 double-digit scoring games for the Aggies.
• Scored six of the Aggies' eight points in overtime in the win at Mississippi State on Jan. 30, 2013.
• Shot 74.5 percent from the free throw line for his career at A&M.
• Was a consensus national top 100 recruit and 4-star prospect coming out of Bryan HS.
• ESPN.com's top rated point guard in Texas, and the 7th best point guard in the nation in 2012.
• ESPN.com 6th ranked overall player in Texas, and 54th best in the country.
• Three-time Texas Association of Basketball Coaches All-State.
• Averaged 28.3 points, 6.1 rebounds, 4.6 assists and 2.5 steals as a junior at Bryan.
• Two-time district MVP in high school.