Tip-Off Set For 6:30 On Fox Sports Southwest Plus
Men's Basketball Is 39 Days Away From Its Season Opener On Nov. 11
Newest Mean Green Guard Is Nephew Of 13-Year NBA Vet, Dunk Contest Participant
• Appeared in 30 of 32 games last season.
• Scored 31 points on the season and grabbed 13 rebounds.
• Went 15 of 35 from the free throw line for 42.9 percent.
• Scored a season-high six points against Texas College and five points each against Jarvis Christian, Northern Iowa and Marshall.
• Played a season-high 16 minutes against UTEP.
North Texas 2014-15
• Played in 17 games - starting five - before sustaining a season-ending injury.
• 2-of-16 shooting (12.5 percent) stretch over five-games pulled shooting percentage down to 30.6 percent on the year (shot 45.0 percent in the other 12 games).
• Hit a bucket in four of his final eight games before the injury (hit four of his final seven shots).
• Earned the start at point guard in the season opener, and scored a season-high 10 points on 3-of-5 (60.0) shooting.
• Posted 15 points and 7 assists in the exhibition game against Oklahoma City, his first collegiate action.
Holy Cross HS
• Louisiana Sports Writers Association Class 5A MVP, giving him back-to-back all-state nods.
• Tied for the Louisiana Class 5A scoring lead with an average of 25.6 points per game. He also racked up 5.5 rebounds, 4.2 assists and 1.9 steals per game.
• Nephew of former 13-year NBA veteran Robert Pack, who currently serves as an assistant coach with the Oklahoma City Thunder.
• Averaged 30.0 points per game in District 9-5A play as a senior en route to Catholic League Player of the Year honors.
• Ranked No. 9 on the New Orleans Times-Picayune's Terrific 20 of 2014.
• Scored 20 points to help lead the East squad to a 101-99 victory in the LHSCA All-Star Game.
• Was a two-time New Orleans large School's (5A, 4A) All-Area selection.
• Averaged 21.7 points per game as a junior, including a career-high 42-point performance against Slidell, which earned him all-area and all-state honors.
• Despite coming off the bench as a sophomore, White-Pittman averaged 10.7 points and 3.4 rebounds per game and earned All-District 10-4A honors.
• As a freshman at Houma Christian (21.3 PPG), White-Pittman earned District 8-B MVP and honorable mention all-state honors.
• Joins fellow signee Jeremy Combs, the Texas 2013 4A scoring champ, as state scoring leaders on the North Texas roster.