North Texas Looking To Snap 10-Game Losing Streak
North Texas Coaches Will Participate In Suits & Sneakers Week
North Texas Seeking Its First Three-Game Winning Streak Of The Season
Mean Green Begin Two-Game Home Stand On American Sports Network
Combs Has Fifth Double-Double Of Season As Mean Green Open Homestand
• Appeared in 31 games, making his first career start against Southern Illinois.
• Started the last 17 games and averaged 6.7 points per game (208 points) on the season.
• Saved his best games for last, scoring 20 points on Senior Night against Charlotte and set a new career high with 22 points against WKU in the C-USA Tournament game.
• Third on the team with 22 blocks and 111 total rebounds (3.6 per game).
• Finished fourth on the team in foul shooting at 69.9 percent off 51 of 73.
• Scored 15 points in his debut against Texas College.
• Scored 11 points against Nicholls State and 12 points against UTEP.
• Also pulled down a career-high nine rebounds against UTEP.
• Scored six points in his first career start, against SIU.
• In his second start vs. Rice, scored a career-high 18 points (seven of nine from the field) with five rebounds and four highlight dunks.
• Started 16 of 18 Conference USA games.
• Added 12 points and grabbed five rebounds at UAB.
• Scored 10-plus points in nine games.
• Played in 15 games, including five conference games in the Big East.
• Went 4-for-17 from the field in those 15 games.
• Was 5-for-9 from the free throw line.
• Scored 13 points and grabbed seven rebounds in 15 games played.
• Saw action in his first two collegiate contests, both home games.
• First appearance in a college game came in Notre Dame's win over Virginia Tech as he played one minute.
• Saw two minutes in matchup against Virginia.
• Did not play.
• Began prep career at Cheshire Academy in Cheshire, Connecticut before finishing playing his final season at Sunrise Christian Academy in Bel Aire, Kan.
• Averaged 15.5 points, 7.2 rebounds, 3.0 blocked shots and 2.0 assists and 2.0 steals as a senior in leading team to final 24-4 mark.
• MVP of National Association of Christian Athletes (NACA) national championship (led his team to title) during 2010-11 season.
• Ranked by ESPNU as the No. 27-ranked power forward in the 2011 class.
• Garnered MVP honors from the Tom Bowen/Paul Wintz Orange & Black Classic in senior year after scoring 18 points in the championship game.
• Earned all-Western New England first-team honors during 2009-10 season at Cheshire Academy
• Averaged 23.7 ppg. and 11.3 rpg. his junior year for the Fighting Cats after netting 15.7 points and grabbing 9.8 rebounds in sophomore season.
• Dropped a season-high 34 points in 2010 vs. Kingswood Oxford at the KIT Invitational Holiday tournament where he was named to the all-tournament team.