Final Two Road Games Begin Thursday At WKU
Golden Eagles Defeat Men's Basketball, 76-53
North Texas Will Honor Five Seniors Before Tip-Off
Mean Green Hoping To Qualify For C-USA Tournament
10-Year Reunion Team To Be Honored At Halftime
North Texas 2016-17
• Has played in 17 games, started 10
• Finished with a season-high 23 points, including a perfect 16-for-16 from the free throw line against Sul Ross
• Has scored in double figures in six games
• Added 19 points against Texas College
• Scored 13 points, seven rebounds and five assists at Rutgers
North Texas 2015-16
• Became the 40th member of the 400-point season club (451) joining his teammates (Mean Three) - Jeremy Combs and J-Mychal Reese.
• Led the team with 73 three pointers (fourth best in single-season school history) and 220 attempts from downtown (third best mark in single-season school history).
• Third on the team in scoring (14.5 points per game), second in assists (69) and second in total rebounds (139).
• Set a then career high for points in three games over a four-game stretch, scoring 17 points against Nicholls State, 26 points against Mississippi Valley State and 27 points against Sam Houston State.<;Scored 11 points and grabbed nine rebounds against Troy.
• Added 19 points, four rebounds, four assists and a career high four steals vs. Rice.
• Recorded his first double-double with 13 points and pulled down a career high 11 rebounds at UAB.
• Sparked a second half run against LA Tech with 21 points (19 in the second half), including a stretch of 15 straight points. Tied the school record with eight three pointers (eight of 16) and a career high 32 points against FIU.
• Finished with 20 points off seven of nine from the free throw line at LA Tech in 39 minutes.
• Finished the season 98 of 124 from the free throw line leading the team in percentage at 79.0 and has made his last 14 free throws.
• Named second team all-conference in freshman season.
• Was a first team all-conference selection in sophomore season.Ranked 41st in the country with 18.7 point per game in 2014 and averaged 20.2 in league play.
• Made 164 free throws, ranking 19th in the nation and shot 75.6 percent from the line.
• Scored over 1,000 points in two seasons at Angelina College.
• Posted 14 games of at least 20 points, including a season-high 33 at Blinn College.
• Poured in 31 points against Paris Junior College.
• Piled up five double doubles – three with points and rebounds and two with points and assists Earned first team all-region XIV honors as a sophomore.
• Lead the Jaguars to their first state championship (AAA) in 2013.
• Helped the team finish 34-6 in 2013.
• Named to the Memphis Commercial Appeal’s Pepsi Best of the Preps team.
• first team all-state and first team all-tournament.