Combs Defends His Dunk Crown; Draper And Williams Win Three Point Contest
Harris, Campbell, Gross, Peters Land On C-USA Commissioner's Honor Roll
Junior Guard Takes Break From Hardwood To Concentrate On Engineering Studies
North Texas 2015-16
• Played in five games and took four shots recording zero points.
• Saw his first action of the season against Creighton.
• Played one minute against Marshall in his second game.
• Grabbed a rebound in a season-high 10 minutes at Middle Tennessee.
North Texas 2014-15
• Appeared in seven games for the Mean Green.
• Sat out much of the fall semester to attend to his academics as an engineering major.
• Posted a pair of assists at UTEP.
• Tallied five rebounds on the year, including two boards each against SFA and UTEP.
• Missed his only two shot attempts on the year.
Jacksonville College 2013-14
• Piled up a team-high 15.5 points and ranked second on the team with 4.9 rebounds per game.
• Shot 50.0 percent from the floor overall on the year, including a 36.4 percent clip from 3-point in conference play.
• A solid free throw shooter, Campbell hit 76.6 percent (85-of-111) from the stripe in league play.
• Was only held to single digits in scoring twice in all of 2013-14.
• Posted 15 games of at least 15 points, including six 20-point outings.
• Scored a career-best 31 points on 10-of-17 shooting at Lee College.
• Tallied a double-double against Tyler JC with 13 points and 13 rebounds.
McMurry University 2012-13
• Debuted with a 7-point outing on 3-of-6 shooting against Texas A&M-International.
• Saw action in 11 games, and poured in 3.5 points and 2.1 rebounds per game.
• Also poured in seven points against UT-Permian Basin, and six points against St. Mary's.
• Went 14-of-16 (87.5 percent) from the free throw line on the season.
• Started two games for McMurry.
Clear Brook High School
• 2012 graduate of Clear Brook High School in Friendswood, Texas.
• Three-year letterwinner for the Wolverines and head coach Jason Pillow.
• Member of the 1,000 point club.
• Averaged 12.9 points and 4.8 rebounds per game as a senior.
• Named first-team all-district as a junior and senior.
• Born Jan. 14, 1994.
• Son of Lawton and Gail Campbell.
• Has one sister, Ashley.