Combs Has Fifth Double-Double Of Season As Mean Green Open Homestand
Mean Green Top Mississippi Valley For Two Game Win Streak
North Texas Snaps Seven-Game Losing Streak
NT Returns Home To Host MVC Member SIU
Turnovers Continue To Plague North Texas In 86-74 Loss To Troy
• Appeared in 30 games this season, making his first start of the season, the second of his career, against Southern Illinois.
• Averaged 4.1 points per game (122 points) and grabbed 1.2 rebounds per game (36 rebounds).
• Fourth on the team with 14 three pointers (14 of 50).
• Scored 10 points against Texas College, Troy and UT Arlington.
• Scored eight points in his first career start, against SIU.
• Started against Marshall and scored five points in 17 minutes.
• Added five points off the bench in a win against Southern Miss.
• Had nine points at Charlotte, went six for six from the free throw line.
• Set a new career-high with 13 points, including 11 in the first half off the bench at Southern Miss.
• Finished the season with 10 points, career-high four steals and three assists against WKU in the C-USA Tournament.
North Texas 2014-15
• Played in just four games before sustaining a season-ending foot injury (Expected to return to full strength for 15-16).
• Scored five points on 2-of-4 shooting in the season-opening win over Arkansas-Monticello.
• Earned the start in the game-two win over Nicholls State.
San Jacinto College
• Averaged 16.0 points per game in 2013-14 at San Jacinto.
• Honorable Mention All-Region XIV as a sophomore.
• Shot 210 free throws last season, and made 71 percent.
• Posted a 2.0 assist-to-turnover ratio on the year.
• Started 31 games for San Jacinto, and had 10 20-point games.
Palm Beach State
• Was a First-Team All-Region VIII selection at Palm Beach State as a freshman.
• Was a 47.6 percent shooter from 3-point (50-105), which ranked eighth in the NJCAA nationwide in 2012-13.• Averaged 13.0 points on 49.7 percent shooting in 2012-13.
• Was a First-Team All-Southern Conference selection.
• Started 31 games while averaging 2.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists for Palm Beach.
• Scored at least 20 points five times in 2012-13, including season-highs of 22 points in back-to-back games in Nov.
• Tallied 14 points on 5-of-7 shooting and notched 10 assists in an 84-50 win over Miami Dade College.