North Texas' Annual Basketball Madness Event Gives Crowd Early Taste of Hoops
MBB: Look Back At 2013-14 Season - Mean Green Prepared For First C-USA Tournament
MBB: March 6 Game Highlights - North Texas vs. Tulsa
MBB: March 2 Game Highlights - North Texas vs. UTEP
MBB: February 15 Game Highlights - North Texas vs. East Carolina
MBB: February 13 Game Highlights - North Texas vs. Old Dominion
North Texas 2014-15 North Texas 2013-14 Central Wyoming State High School
Finished his time in Denton ranked 12th in school history with a career field goal percentage of 53.6.
• Shot 52.6 percent his senior season, which ranked second at NT.
• A vastly improved free throw shooter, Flannigan made more free throws in five games than he did in all of 2013-14.
Finished with a free throw percentage of 56.9, which is up from 28.6 percent in his junior season.
• Career-high 12 points by halftime of the WKU game, and finished with 14 points.
• Reached double-figures in three other games, including the win over first-place UAB.
• Nearly recorded a double-double against Iona, but finished with nine points and eight boards.
• MTSU win capped a six-game stretch of 60.7 percent shooting.
• Tallied 17 blocks on the year, including a high of three in the win over Rice.
• Posted 12 rebounds in the exhibition win over Oklahoma City, which would have been a career high.
Only player in C-USA to rank among the league's top 15 shot blockers (13th with 0.97 BPG) while averaging just 10.0 minutes per game.
Led North Texas with a 55.4 field goal percentage and 30 total blocks.
More blocks (30) than turnovers (17).
Ranked 6th on the team with 11 starts.
Season-high three blocks in the win over FIU and vs. Columbia.
Posted eight mult-block outings.
Season-high seven points in the win over Incarnate Word.
Shot just 28.6 percent (12-of-42) from the free throw line.
Winner of North Texas' dunk contest at the 2013-14 Mean Green Basketball Madness.
Earned a second-team All-Region IX nod in 2012-13.
Poured in 14.2 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
Ranked 67th in the country with a 56.4 percent shooting mark, and also averaged 1.6 steals, 1.6 assists and 1.0 blocks per game.
Tallied 20 double-digit scoring games, including three 20-plus point efforts.
Reached the 10-rebound plateau six times during his sophomore campaign.
As a freshman, Flannigan averaged 13.0 points, 6.6 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
He shot 63 percent (139-222) from the floor, and also tallied 1.2 steals and 1.2 blocks per game.
He racked up 19 double-figure scoring games and had 10 or more rebounds four times.
Attended Boylan High School in Rockford, Ill., and averaged 17.8 points and 7.8 rebounds per game for the Titans as a senior, which earned him third-team All-State honors from the Illinois Basketball Coaches Association.
He was also named an NIC-10 Conference All-Star.
North Texas 2013-14 Central Wyoming State High School
Central Wyoming State