Ryan Woolridge Scored 18 Points In Loss
Woolridge 3-pointer Forces Overtime, But WKU Too Much For Mean Green
Roosevelt Smart Scored 32 Points Off Seven Three-Pointers
Mean Green Have Won Four Straight Games
Smart Pours In 28 Points To Lead UNT
Photos from North Texas @ Rice on January 14, 2017.
North Texas 2017-18
• Played in 37 of 38 games, making 15 starts
• Averaged 3.1 points per game (116 points) and 2.9 rebounds per game (109 rebounds)
• Shot 44.4 percent from the field off 44-for-99
• Scored four points in the CBI Championship game three against San Francisco
• Scored in double-figures three times, including a season-high 13 points with seven rebounds against Rice
• Started six games in a row from Feb. 3-Feb 22
• Grabbed a season-high seven rebounds four times
• Appeared in 18 Conference USA games, starting 11
• Played a season-high 36 minutes in a home win against UTSA
North Texas 2016-17
• Played in all 30 games, started nine
• Averaged 3.3 points per game (98 points) and 2.5 rebounds per game (76 rebounds)
• Finished the season with 27 assists, six blocks, and 15 steals
• Went a perfect 4-for-4 at the free throw line at Rutgers
• Finished with a season-high 12 points, including three dunks against Delaware State
• Had a career-high four steals against UTA
• Grabbed a career-high 10 rebounds against Texas College
• One of the top perimeter defensive players on the team
North Texas 2015-16
• Appeared in 31 games, starting 13 games.
• Averaged 3.8 points per game (117 points) and 2.4 rebounds per game (56 rebounds).
• One of the better defensive players on the
• Finished the season 46-of-66 from the free throw line, 69.7 percent (fifth best on the team)
• Set career highs with 17 points and seven rebounds against Troy.
• Made 9-of-10 free throws against Troy.Scored in double figures off the bench against both Southern Illinois (12 points) and Mississippi Valley State (10 points).
• Has scored in double figures in three games this season against Troy, at Southern Illinois and Mississippi Valley State.
• Started at UAB and scored two points in 31 minutes.
Clinton Christian School
• Averaged 16 points per game, five rebounds
• Ranked fifth-best recruit in the Washington area by ESPN.com. Rated fifth-ranked player in the state of Maryland by Scout.com.
• Named first team all defense in high school.
• Helped lead Clinton Christian to a 22-9 record and the Maryland private school championship game.
• Finished high school with a 3.6 GPA.
• Scored 18 points in the Maryland private school championship game.