Four Starters Scored In Double-Figures
Four Home Games In 12 Days
Cornhuskers Outscored Mean Green 52-30 In First Half
North Texas Scores Third-Most Points In School History
North Texas Snaps 11-game Losing Streak
Photos from North Texas @ Rice on January 14, 2017.
North Texas 2016-17
• Played in all 30 games, started nine
• Averaged 3.3 points per game (98 points) and 2.5 rebounds per game (76 rebounds)
• Finished the season with 27 assists, six blocks, and 15 steals
• Went a perfect 4-for-4 at the free throw line at Rutgers
• Finished with a season-high 12 points, including three dunks against Delaware State
• Had a career-high four steals against UTA
• Grabbed a career-high 10 rebounds against Texas College
• One of the top perimeter defensive players on the team
North Texas 2015-16
• Appeared in 31 games, starting 13 games.
• Averaged 3.8 points per game (117 points) and 2.4 rebounds per game (56 rebounds).
• One of the better defensive players on the team, finished with 16 steals and seven blocks.
• Finished the season 46-of-66 from the free throw line, 69.7 percent (fifth best on the team)
• Set career highs with 17 points and seven rebounds against Troy.
• Made 9-of-10 free throws against Troy.Scored in double figures off the bench against both Southern Illinois (12 points) and Mississippi Valley State (10 points).
• Has scored in double figures in three games this season against Troy, at Southern Illinois and Mississippi Valley State.
• Started at UAB and scored two points in 31 minutes.Clinton Christian SchoolNamed first team all defense in high school.
Clinton Christian School
• Averaged 16 points per game, five rebounds and seven assists in one season at West Oaks prep school.
• Ranked fifth best recruit in the Washington area by ESPN.com. Rated fifth ranked player in the state of Maryland by Scout.com.
• Helped lead Clinton Christian to a 22-9 record and the Maryland private school championship game.
• Finished high school with a 3.6 GPA.
• Scored 18 points in the Maryland private school championship game.