36th Annual North Texas/Ken Garland Invitational
Saturday, September 28, 2013
Eagle Point Cross-Country Course
Click here for meet information
8:00am: (Rolling Schedule)
1. Varsity Girls (3200m) - (10 runners per school)
2. Junior Varsity Girls (3200m) (Unlimited runners)
3. Varsity Boys (5k) (10 runners per school)
4. Junior Varsity Boys (5k) (Unlimited runners)
5. Varsity Elite Girls (5k) (10 runners per school)
6. Varsity Elite Boys (5k) (10 runners per school)
10:30am University Women [5k]
11:00am University Men [6550m/4.07miles- 2 main loops]
9. Little Texan Run (1 mile) - must sign wavier
The course will be at the old Eagle Point Golf Course located off of I-35 in Denton at the North Texas Athletic Facilities. The course itself is all grass and typically a great place to run fast.
Click here for course map
Registration: Contact and Send Entries to Stefanie Slekis- North Texas Cross Country Coach at Stefanie.Slekis@unt.edu
Send entries with names and year by Thursday, September 26th.
Fees: $100 per team, per gender. Cash or Check on race day or check by mail.
Make Checks payable to: North Texas Athletics
Mail to: University of North Texas Athletics
1155 Union Circle #311397
Denton, Texas 76203-9988