Sports Medicine
Sports Medicine

Student-Athlete Medical Forms

All new student-athletes must fill out the New Student-Athlete Packet. We also require a copy of your health insurance card, the front and back, to be submitted with your paperwork.

If you wish to attempt to walk on to a team, please complete a general and orthopedic physical and turn it in with your physical paperwork, using the Walk on Physical Page link below.

Returning student-athletes need to print and fill out the Returning Student-Athlete Packet. Regardless if you have had changes in your health insurance or not, we still need a new copy (front and back) of your health insurance card.

When submitting your paperwork you can drop it off at the athletic training room, or mail or fax it to us.

North Texas Sports Medicine
University of North Texas
1155 Union Circle #311397
Denton, TX 76203-5017

more headlines

05/18/2015 - Softball

VIDEO: Family Farewells

05/21/2015 - W. Basketball

#First44 Day 42: Best Spot on Campus

05/20/2015 - W. Basketball

#First44 Day 41: On the Coaches Caravan

05/20/2015 - Mean Green Club

VIDEO: Coaches Caravan Visits Fort Worth

05/19/2015 - W. Volleyball

Volleyball Releases 2015 Schedule

05/19/2015 - W. Basketball

#First44 Day 40: Roger Franklin Stops By

Mean Green Online Store

Official Merchandise of Mean Green Athletics