|HOME • ABOUT US • BENEFITS • BOARD MEMBERS • EVENTS • GEAR|
|HALL OF FAME • HISTORY • MEMBERSHIP • PHOTO ALBUM • CONTACT|
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors consists of the President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and twenty-four elected Directors. Senior Board Members and the immediate Past President shall remain on the Board, all with one vote. The Director of Athletics and the Director of Alumni Services shall serve as ex-officio members of the Board, with no vote.
The Board of Directors has general supervision of all interest of the NTLA. It is the duty of the Board of Directors to carry out the purpose of the NTLA in accordance with the provisions of its constitutions and By-laws.
The Board of Directors hold a monthly meeting to discuss current financial reports, involvement in athletic events, membership drives, upcoming banquets, fundraising, new football stadium involvement, and ways to recruit recent lettermen graduates. The Board of Directors attend these meetings, held on the campus of North Texas, on their own personal time.
- Lance White (Football '82-86)
- Greg Matthews (Football '90-93)
- Charlie Smith (Football)
- Jim Brewer (Football/Golf '49-51)
- Charlie Welch (Football)
- Keith Chapman (Football '85-90)
- Cary Linck (Golf '82-84)
- David Yaege (Football '71-72)
- Charlie Smith (78-82)
- Aaron Bonds (Football '70-72)
- Victor Rodriguez ('Track '52-54)
- Luke Condor (Football '99-04)
- Jeff Graham (Football '94-96)
- John Hagler (Track '66-71)
- Nick Bazaldua (Football '02-05)
- Lisa Manning (Women's Volleyball '81-84)
- Chris Brown (Football '89-93)