North Texas 2017 Homecoming: Nov. 6-11
The 2017 North Texas Homecoming week will culminate with the annual homecoming football game, which this year is against UTEP on Saturday, November 11, at 4 p.m.
Celebrate homecoming by tailgating Saturday afternoon before the game. With a Tent and Ticket Package, you can provide your group with a tent, tables, chairs, food and drink, and game tickets. We'll set up the tent, table, and chairs; you can bring your own food or have your tailgate catered by one of our preferred caterers. Then come to Apogee Stadium to cheer on the Mean Green.
This year's homecoming tailgate village is located near the Alumni Pavilion at the base of the pedestrian bridge and extending south along the I-35 South frontage road. Tailgating festivities are recommended to start at 12:30 p.m. and conclude no later than 3:30 p.m., thirty minutes prior to kickoff. Click here for a map of Apogee Stadium and the routes to the stadium's parking lots.
Homecoming Tailgating Map
The parking lot off the I-35E south frontage road (the former Radison parking lot, shown on the map below) is accessible. Vehicles without a pass will not be permitted to park in this area. Tailgate equipment drop-off is permitted this lot, but those vehicles without a parking pass will need to park in the Fouts Field / Orange lot at $10 per vehicle. Additional free parking is available in the lots on campus. The pedestrian Bridge is the safest and easiest access to the Apogee stadium grounds.
For additional information regarding your North Texas football game-day experience, including tickets, directions, parking, tailgating, merchandise, concessions, ADA Assistance, and more, visit www.northtexasgameday.com.
For additional information regarding homecoming, visit homecoming.unt.edu.
Homecoming Tent And Ticket Packages
- Three 8-foot banquet tables, twenty chairs, and one priority parking pass.
- Price with 15 sideline reserved tickets: $825
- Price with 15 end zone reserved tickets: $725
- Price with 15 general-admission tickets: $575
- Price for students (no tickets included): $425
- Six 8-foot banquet tables, forty chairs, and two priority parking passes.
- Price with 30 sideline reserved tickets: $1,525
- Price with 30 end zone reserved tickets: $1,225
- Price with 30 general-admission tickets: $925
- Price for students (no tickets included): $625
- Ten 8-foot banquet tables, sixty chairs, and three priority parking passes.
- Price with 40 sideline reserved tickets: $2,025
- Price with 40 end zone reserved tickets: $1,625
- Price with 40 general-admission tickets: $1,225
- Price for students (no tickets included): $825
Preferred catering arrangements have been made with vendors who will be permitted to access the reserved parking area to cater tailgates and are listed below. Any other caterers will be required to have a pass to access the lot, and it is the responsibility of the reserving parties to purchase and furnish a parking-lot access pass to the caterer. Transporting your own catering with pass provided in your tailgate package is recommended.
- Chick-Fil-A - contact Jennifer Christy at email@example.com or 214-364-1096
- Jason's Deli - contact Melissa Silva at Melissa.Silva@jasonsdeli.com or 940-484-1234
- McAlister's Deli - contact Rick or Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-320-7722
- Metzler's BBQ - contact Roy Metzler at email@example.com or 940-591-1652
- Prairie House Restaurant - contact Jim Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-440-9760
- Rudy's BBQ - contact Clayton Jones at CJones@rudys.com or 940-484-7839
- Raising Cane's - contact Doug Haley at 972-786-3165