North Texas (9-18, 4-12 SBC) 85 at ULM (4-17, 3-12 SBC) 73
Feb. 14, 2013 – 7:30 p.m.
Fant-Ewing Coliseum – Monroe, La.
Up Next – North Texas heads to Troy, Ala. to face the Troy Trojans in another key Sun Belt matchup. The game is slated for Saturday at 7:30 p.m., and can be seen on the Sun Belt TV Network.
- Broke his own program record for single-season blocks with four in the first half alone. Mitchell, who finished with a season-high five blocks on the day, now has 73 on the season, which passed his 2011-12 mark of 70. Mitchell already owns the career mark of 143.
- Tallied 22 points on the night, including 15 points in the first half.
- Has scored at least 15 points in seven straight games.
- Finished the night with 22 points, after also scoring 15 points in the first half.
- Posted a career-high four blocks on the night.
As A Team
- North Texas had won four straight games at ULM’s Fant-Ewing Coliseum. NT’s last loss at ULM came on Feb. 10, 2007.
- NT has now accounted for two of ULM’s four wins this season.
- Finished with 10 blocks on the night, which is tied for the sixth most in school history.
- NT posted seven blocks in the first half alone, which tied for the second most in any NT game this year.
- Led by as many as 15 points with 16:41 remaining in the game.