North Texas (15-11, 8-5 Sun Belt) 86 vs. Louisiana-Monroe (2-24, 1-12) 51
Feb. 16, 2012 – 7 p.m.
The Super Pit - Denton, Texas
NEXT GAME: North Texas returns home to face Louisiana-Lafayette on Saturday, February 18 at 3:30 p.m.
- Senior night festivities will take place before Saturday’s 3:30 p.m. tip off against Louisiana-Lafayette, which will be televised on the Sun Belt Network (CST & CSS).
- With the win, head coach Johnny Jones became only the fifth coach in league history to record 90 wins in conference play.
- Every active member of the Mean Green scored in the game.
-NT moves to 94-19 under Johnny Jones when scoring 80 points or more.
-NT turned the ball over only eight times, marking the third time this season that it has turned the ball over less than 10 times.
- Shot over 40 percent from the field for the fifth-straight game with 47 percent shooting on the night.
- The 35-point win is the largest margin of victory for North Texas in SBC play since a 41-point win over Troy on Feb. 1, 2007.
- NT held ULM to 23 second half points, making the Warhawks the ninth opponent that the Mean Green have held under 25-points in a half this season.
- Notched a career-high tying six blocks on the night, moving him into fourth place in the single season blocks with 53. The freshman already sits tied for 10th in career blocks.
- Recorded his fifth straight double-double and ninth of the season with 18 points and 15 boards. This is the fifth time he has hauled in 15 rebounds in a game.
- Eclipsed his career-high in points, field goals made and three-pointers made with 8:38 to go in the first half, starting the game 3-for-3 from both the field and three-point range with nine points.
-Finished with 11 points on the night and a career-high six rebounds.
- Poured in 10 points for his thirteenth game in double-figure scoring.
- Set a career-high in points with nine.
- Netted his fourth-straight game in double-figure scoring with 12 points on the night and dishing out four assists.