2010 begins the fourth year of the Mean Green Priority Point System. This system has established minimum point requirements to guarantee qualified account holders the opportunity to purchase priority season tickets, single game tickets, and postseason tickets. The point system is also used to prioritize season and single game ticket seating requests and to determine seating location for postseason contests. Mean Green Priority Points currently cover a 5-year period beginning with the 2005-06 basketball seasons.
The Mean Green Priority Point System currently allocates points for:
- Athletic Donations (2006 - Current) = 1 pt. per $100
- Current and Continuous years as a season ticket holder (2006 - Current) = 2 pts./yr./sport
Sports: Football, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Mean Green Pass
- Dues Paying Letterwinner (1 time bonus) = 10 pts.
- Current and Continuous years as a dues Paying Letterwinners (2006- Current) = 2 pts./yr
- Lifetime dues paying Letterwinner (1 time bonus) = 25 pts.
John Smith has held football season tickets for the last three years and becam a women's basketball season ticket holder this year. He has also given a $500 donation to the Mean Green Club for the last three years, and has been a dues paying letterwinner for the last two years.
Football Season Tickets: (3 years) = 6 points
Women's BB Season Tickets: (1 year) = 2 points
Donation Total: $1500 = 15 points
Letterwinner Dues: (2 years) = 14 points (Includes one time 10 pt. bonus)
Total Points: 37